Bugger. That result just about sums up the season so far. Good at home but poor away. But am I going to eat humble pie? Am I hell! I still maintain that Manchester United are a waste of space, and I still hope that anybody but them wins the league. Things were so bad for the mighty reds today that even Rio Ferdinand scored. Yes even bloody Rio! I can't put my finger on why we are so poor away from home, but Rafa had better come up with some ideas soon or we will be out of contention for everything this season. We are just about out of the running for the league title, not completely out of it, but nearly. What we could do with is a good run of wins, like we had last season. In fact, if last season had started in October, we would have been champions.
Yesterday the self-proclaimed special one managed to turn a win against a useful Portsmouth side into a farcical attempt at one of his famous 'why does everyone hate us' type rants. Now from what I heard he questioned why his team of pampered, over-rated team had to play on a Saturday after playing in Europe on Wednesday (at home, I will add), when Manc Utd and Liverpool got to play on Sunday. Well you have my deepest sympathies. NOT. Get over it you big bloody woman. The reason why Liverpool and Manchester United played on Sunday is because they were playing each other in what is one of the seasons most high - profile games and therefore moved to the Sunday for TV coverage. Not some sort of pan-global anti-Chelsea conspiracy of which there are now apparently hundreds. A Chelsea player gets booked - the referee is bent. Chelsea lose, and the whole world of Football is hell bent of stopping Chelsea. Moriniho has already turned Chelsea into one of the most hated teams in the country with his pathetic whinging all the time, any more and he will be more unpopular that Sir fergie of Manc's, and that is saying something. SNAP OUT OF IT YOU MORON!
If he wants to be more popular and respected, then he must learn to stop mouthing off about everything and stop his team doing the same. And if he learns to teach certain members of his team that in English football diving and over-acting is soundly condemned, and convince them to stop doing it, then he will get a bit more respect.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment